Tungsten carbide high speed drawing dies are used to draw low stress relaxation wire mold which has a brushed high speed, long life and other advantages mold products using A / CACK 001-2007 standard production, a domestic advanced level standards. Generally used for the import of goods made of eight consecutive drawing machine, drawing speed of 9-16 m / s, finished mold (Φ4.0-5.0mm) life of 25-50 t / sets, excessive mold (Φ6.0-12.5mm) life 100-250 t / sets of the above, the mold of similar quality to the level of domestic and mold.
Tungsten carbide high speed drawing dies grades and recommended use
- YG6X: not suitable for under stress conditions, drawn wire diameter of 6.0mm or less, non-ferrous metal wire or rod.
- YG6: suitable for larger stress conditions, drawn wire diameter of 20mm or less, non-ferrous metal and alloy bars, but also to adapt to the drawing below 10mm diameter pipe.
- YG8: suitable for drawing steel, non-ferrous wire and alloy bars, alloy pipe, also suitable for the production of mechanical wear parts.
- YG15: suitable for steel and steel under high compression ratio of drawing and the production of stamping dies.
- YG20: suitable for production of stamping dies, stamping watch parts used in the battery case, toothpaste small size balls, screws, nuts, etc.
- YB20C: suitable for production of stamping dies, mainly used in cold heading and cold industry, as well as bullet and shell casings stamping bearings, tools, standard parts.